Diese Information kann nur auf Englisch angezeigt werden.
Salzburg College – College Preparation Program
The Salzburg College College Preparation Program combines intensive study of English with preparation for successful study at American colleges and universities. Participants experience an integrated 2-semester program focused on instruction in English language and Western culture proficiency, university study skills and academic writing, and content-based course work typical of an American university classroom. Upon successful completion students are guaranteed an easy transfer to Salzburg College’s School of Record, Northern Illinois University.
The first semester is focused on intensive English as a Second Language Studies as well as Cultural Studies. At the end of the first semester students take the TOEFL exam. During the second semester students are either prepared to take the SAT exam or may, if qualified, complete their first semester of university courses at Salzburg College.
Northern Illinois University is university with academic qualification recognized by the Ministry of Education of the Peoples’ Republic of China ( Qualification Recognition by Ministry of Education of the PRC ).
- 2-semester condensed program
- Intensive English Language (TOEFL) and College (SAT) Preparation Courses with native speakers
- Option to complete first university courses (already part of university education) for those students that qualify
- Cultural training and placement with American students in host families or student dormitory
- Support in transferring to Northern Illinois University or into one of Salzburg College’s new bachelor programs
- Support in getting the Goa Kao / HKDSE verified by WES
- Opportunity to take Private Music lessons and Studio Art classes
High School Diploma (Gao Kao / HKDSE) or equivalent
18 Years of age at program start
Program Manager & Admissions Information
Mag. Phoebe Mayer, MBA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointed Service Centres
Hong Kong and Macau –
Infinity Music Workshop Ltd.